Are you a Software Engineer who’s looking to work with the latest tech and work with/learn from some of the best engineers in the Midlands?
A Birmingham based company are looking for a Back-End Software Engineer to work on a product-focused cross-functional Agile squad.
This is a fantastic environment if you’re looking to progress your career. From your first day, you’ll be provided a designated Senior Engineer mentor and a personalised progression plan, which is regularly followed by your Engineering Manager. There’s also plenty of other opportunities for learning – they provide external workshops and run internal hackathons, all aimed to ensuring you’re becoming the best engineer you can be.
Ideally you’ll be able to demonstrate commercial experience in the following technologies:
- C# development experience
- Experience with .NET Core / .NET Web API
- Experience using both SQL & NoSQL technologies
- Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban)
- Knowledge and experience of Unit Testing (xUnit, nUnit)
- Experience of building Microservices in .Net Core
- Understanding of Message Based Architectures
- Experience of TDD practices
- Cloud development/architecture (Azure)
- DevOps (CI/CD, Pipelines, Infrastructure-as-Code)
- Experience of API design
This Software Engineer role is paying between £45-50,000 + Benefits package and will be fully remote working.
If you’d like further details about this Software Engineer opportunity then please send over your CV and one of the team will be in contact to discuss.
C#, .NET Core, React, Microservices, Docker, Octopus, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes, Azure, ASP.NET, TypeScript