Are you an experienced BI Analyst looking for a new opportunity?
We’re working with one of the UK’s most exciting brands in the PropTech sector, who are looking for a BI Analyst to join their Data Team. The business is in a really exciting period of growth –they increased their headcount by over 120 people in the last 12 months, which includes Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, SDETs, Data Engineers and Security Engineers, who are working in cross-functional Agile squads on cutting-edge and customer-centric software solutions.
Ideally you’ll have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in BI analysis for both internal & external audiences and the ability to communicate with stakeholders to provide actionable insights into a broad range of business activities and processes. As a BI Analyst you’ll:
- Help navigate and develop the business’s relationship with data
- Working closely with business stakeholders, you’ll transform raw requirements into informative & engaging visualisations
- Work closely with other data professionals, whilst building relationships with other business functions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand & develop reporting requirements
- Undertake data analysis, often to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Develop & maintain Power BI reports for internal management/operational reporting
- Provide quality assurance around data engineering processes
- Contribute to a data-driven culture that continuously enhances the business’s understanding of itself and the context in which it operates
Some of the technologies you’ll be exposed to includes:
- SSAS (Tabular)
- Azure Analysis Services (desirable)
- Azure SQL DB (desirable)
The company offers a remote-first approach, with you ideally being able to travel to the Birmingham city centre office once a month for collaboration (potentially negotiable depending on personal circumstances). They were working remotely prior to the pandemic and have a well-designed process to ensure that you feel part of a team and are supported both technically and as an employee.
Salary wise they can pay up to £65,000 + Benefits package.
If this BI Analyst opportunity sounds of interest to you and you’d be interested in finding out further details, then please send your CV to Fusion Talent and one of the team will be in touch to discuss.
BI Analyst / DAX / T-SQL / SSAS / Tabular / Azure / SQL