Are you an experienced Data Engineer looking for a new opportunity?
We’re working with one of the UK’s most exciting brands in the PropTech sector, who are looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data Platform Team. The business is in a really exciting period of growth –they increased their headcount by over 120 people in the last 12 months, which includes Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, SDETs, Data Engineers and Security Engineers, who are working in cross-functional Agile squads on cutting-edge and customer-centric software solutions.
As the Data Engineer you’ll be:
- Working alongside other engineering teams to provide hands-on expertise in building their data platform
- The movement, transformation and preparation of data for use by BI Developers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists and Software Engineers
- Influence the data architecture and help determine the best solution to meet each use case,
- Contribute to the success of the business by supporting immediate analytics delivery
- Develop a data strategy to guide the growth of the platform.
Ideally you’ll have experience in the following:
- Relational & Non-Relational Databases
- ETL processes, databases & large-scale data processing
- Data Warehouses
- Azure Data Platform Services (including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Cosmos DB, SQL Server, Databricks, Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services & Power BI)
- Knowledge of modern Microservice/Distributed Systems would be beneficial, as would PowerShell & C#
The company offers a remote-first approach, with you ideally being able to travel to the Birmingham city centre office once a month for collaboration (potentially negotiable depending on personal circumstances). They were working remotely prior to the pandemic and have a well designed process to ensure that you feel part of a team and are supported both technically and as an employee.
Salary wise they can pay up to £70,000 + Benefits package.
If this Data Engineer opportunity sounds of interest to you and you’d be interested in finding out further details, then please send your CV to Fusion Talent and one of the team will be in touch to discuss.
Data Engineer / Azure / Databricks / Power BI / Cosmos DB / SQL Server / ETL