A Birmingham based marketing agency are looking for a new Digital Account Manager to join the team! Following a fantastic first half of 2021 this company have got an exciting 12 months ahead and want you to join them on the journey!
We are looking for someone with experience in an Account Manager/Digital Marketing role. You will be the main point of contact for the growing portfolio of clients, and will be manging projects from start to finish.
You will be working on range of requirements from a new website build, email campaign and other supporting marketing material.
The Digital Account manager will be a confident communicator and will be happy working closely with stakeholders and clients, as well as being able to brief the digital team on client requirements.
To apply for the role you will need;
- Experience in Account Management or Digital Marketing
- Strong understanding of the digital environment and marketing channels
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication both written and verbally
- Able to produce project timing plans
The following would be an advantage;
- Experience in using project management tools similar to Monday.com and Trello
- Solid understanding of social media and SEO
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and able to make edits such as image crops and resizes
- Experience of email marketing tools such as Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor
- Experience of organising print materials (flyers, brochures)
The role is based at the Head office in Birmingham’s awesome St Paul’s Square. Salary offered will be between £25,000 and £30,000 depending on experience, along with pension, 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) and extra time off for Christmas including Christmas Eve.