We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer, someone who has in-depth technical knowledge of tools they have used, someone who takes time to learn new skills and keeps ahead of technology in their own time. We are looking for someone to inspire their team and share knowledge.
This is an amazing opportunity to be a part of something exciting, and work with complete autonomy, talking a lead role within a vibrant, supportive company, who have managed to create a fantastic team environment whilst working remotely.
The Senior Front End Engineer will have exceptional knowledge of all areas of Front End Development such as; testing, accessibility and performance.
To be considered for the role you will have most the following;
- In-depth experience and knowledge of React
- Testing – Unit Testing/TDD/PACT Testing/Cypress.io/Jest/React Testing Library
- Understanding or experience with CSS-in-JS/Emotion/CSS
- Website performance – page speeds/timings/TTI/parsing times
- Solid understanding and committed to web standards accessibility
- Next.JS (beneficial)
- Some knowledge or experience with website security. Firebase/OAuth 2.0 (beneficial)
- Active at researching new trends, tools and frameworks
- Proactive learner
Although the company have already started using the skills mentioned above, they are always open to hear about anything new and fully support skills transfer. The Front End team is made up of genuine hobbyists who are always tinkering away with something new in the hope to introduce it the team. If this sounds like you, this is definitely a role worth applying for.
The role is paying around £55,000 with company shares, 25 days holiday and other company benefits.
Please send over your CV to apply or get in touch for more information.