A new role has been created within a Warwickshire based software team. We are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer who is forward thinking, open minded and keen to learn.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to move into a collaborative supportive team that will help hone your skill set and understanding, whilst playing a key part in creating beautiful solutions to enhance customer experience.
The company are friendly, family orientated and pride themselves on being one of the UK’s best companies to work for. They have created a happy, kind working environment where everyone is made to feel welcome and a part of the team.
To be considered for the role you do not necessarily have to have all of the skills mentioned above, but the following is essential.
- A solid technical understanding and minimum of 3 years’ experience in Full Stack Development
- Good understanding of different design concepts
- A logical mind
- Proactive learner who keeps their finger on the pulse in the world of tech
- Any experience of working specifically on commercial websites or applications would be an advantage.
- Any experience of using GitLab, Docker, CI/CD would be an advantage
The role is paying around £45,000 and is offering remote working as well as excellent company benefits.
For more information please get in touch today or submit your CV and one of the team will get in touch.